We are excited to announce that the Econergy brand and
technology has been acquired by Hot Water Heat Pumps Ltd. Our customers will
now be able to purchase the Econergy residential water heating products which
are now manufactured by us and are accompanied by our superior after sales
service. Econergy is a strong brand in residential hot water systems and this acquisition
allows us to both strengthen our position and offer more flexibility in this
- The ability to be retrofitted to almost any new or existing hot water cylinder.
- A generous capacity that ensures consistent hot water supply even during periods of high use because they run on a top down heating principle.
- High flow rates, for the whole house, delivered at the tap because Econergy’s storage cylinders are optimised for heat pumps.
- Up to 73.8% annual energy saving compared to electric hot water cylinders according to laboratory testing for Zone 5 as tested to AS/NZS 5125, and AS/NZS 4234.
- Patented Single Pass technology that delivers maximum durability and savings.
- High durability even in coastal areas from epoxy coated evaporator, powder coated aluminium base, stainless steel fasteners.
- Fully operation in temperatures as low as -5°C
- Best performance in all conditions thanks to microprocessor intelligently controlling the unit.
- The heat pumps are designed to work with the new generation of solar panels.
- Versatility with positioning of heat pump which can be mounted inside or outside the building envelope or in the ceiling cavity.
- 6 year performance guarantee for single family domestic dwelling (2 year guarantee in other instances).